This conference will bring together engineers, geologists, contractors, manufacturers, industry representatives, public officials, and others, including the following:
- Learn about the latest tools, materials, and techniques for grouting, deep mixing, and diaphragm walls.
- Network with your grouting, deep mixing, and diaphragm wall colleagues from around the world.
- Hear from top leaders in the industry through special plenary sessions, panels, and technical sessions.
- Visit exhibitors to find the latest tools, contractors, equipment, and materials specific to grouting, deep mixing, and diaphragm walls—all in one place.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to maintain your professional licensure while gaining relevant focused knowledge.
- Last but not least: experience Hawaii's water and waves, history and museums, top restaurants, shopping, and so much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Engineers and geologists from consulting and industry in the geotechnical, structural, construction, and water resource disciplines
- Specialty contractors in the fields of grouting, deep mixing, and diaphragm walls
- Specialists in grouting technologies
- Owners from state, federal, and municipal government, military, and private industry
- University educators and researchers
- Manufacturers of materials and equipment for grouting, deep mixing, and diaphragm walls
- Construction contractors involved in grouting, deep mixing, and diaphragm walls
- Manufacturers and distributors for instrumentation for monitoring and verification of grouting, deep mixing, and diaphragm walls
CONVINCE YOUR BOSS
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
Here is a checklist of resources to help you gain approval to attend:
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early-bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
Request Letter: Customize this template to request approval for your attendance.